Dressing for Christmas Day tends to depend on two main factors - what your plans are for Xmas Day and what fashion goodies you received from under the tree!
Whether going out for Christmas lunch or staying in, dressing down in casual chic is best for Xmas Day, leaving you free in the evening to rock a more dressed-up look.
To that effect, our top five tips for dressing on Christmas Day are:
1. A comfy but stylish (and sparkly!) Christmas jumper is perfect for a wintery Christmas Day.
2. If you’re in the mood for something more girly, try a simple dress paired with thick tights and boots.
3. Tone down your accessories, choosing a few key pieces to make a statement. We love the Rose Gold Swiss Ladies Watch by Rodania.
4. When it comes to make-up, why not opt for nude lips with winged eyeliner for a low-key look?
5. Don’t forget to top off your Christmas Day outfit with a stylish coat or jacket.
Photo Credit: Outfits Bible
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to you profile for later