If you’ve started picturing yourself lugging a suitcase full of stuff to LFW this year, it’s time to take a step back and think about what you really need to take!
Once you’ve found the perfect bag to put everything in (we recommend a fairly large one with space for freebies), you’ll only need to pop in these LFW essentials:
- Your ID, Oyster, business cards, hotel card and your passes and invitations to the events.
- A notebook and pen for easy note taking and sketching designs, and a diary or organiser to keep track of where you need to go, and to add new events and contacts along the way.
- Subtle perfume to top up during the day, dry shampoo to give lift to your hair if it needs it and concealer and mascara to top up your make-up throughout the day.
- Bold lipstick, along with lip gloss to make your lips shine, tinted lip balm to combat dryness and hand cream to keep your hands soft as you meet-and-greet.
- Smartphone with a case to show off your style, and a power bank, particularly if you’ll be using your phone for pictures and note taking.
- Sunglasses just in case London’s actually sunny in February, a pretty watch in case your phone dies and statement accessories that you can add to your outfit to switch from day to night.
- Flat shoes for when you’re running between shows, or a pair of statement heels to slip in and out of depending on the event.
You’ll also need a small but high-quality camera to get the best pictures, along with snacks such as cereal bars, dried fruit, chocolate and water to keep you going.
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Pssst! Fancy winning a £1000 prize this London Fashion Week? Enter HERE!