Need a cheat sheet to putting together your race day outfit? No need to let Ascot's famous dress codes get you worked up when you've got us to sum up all the reading for you.
Here's the main gist:
- Dresses must be knee-length or just above
- Trouser suits are allowed but must be matching in colour and style
- No strapless or midriff bearing tops or dresses
- Straps on tops and dresses must be one inch in width or greater
- You can wear a shawl but the rules for tops and dresses still apply
- Hats are required at all times; fascinators are allowed but must be at least four inches in diameter
Go it? Now get ready to shop Royal Ascot fashion essentials from our edits below!
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later