Vegans use to get a bad rep, but slowly and surely people are beginning to recognise the benefits of eating a plant-based diet. Stereotypes that vegans can only eat green juices, lentils and grass are being challenged. Finally. So even if you're not vegan, but you want to try eating a little healthier or more plant-based then these Instagram accounts are a must-follow.
1. Hot For Food is run by the couple Lauren and John. They own a successful blog and YouTube, and their Instagram is lust-worthy. They are famous for making 'vegan versions' of non plant-based foods. Their vegan versions of mac and cheese, wings and hot dogs are incredible!
2. Vegan Hacks gives daily vegan recipes that are drool worthy. Think cake pops, donuts and pop tarts. Okay, they might not be the healthiest vegan account to follow, but they provide good alternatives for the days when you need a treat.
3. Naturally Meghan's account is vibrant, healthy and delicious. Full of smoothie bowls and protein pancakes, it's great for inspiration.
4. Mississippi Vegan, by Timothy Pakron, is a visual masterpiece. His account rivals any professional chef's and offers endless foodporn.
5. Oh She Glows, run by Angela Liddon is a vegan veteran account. Her lime pie smoothie bowl is a dream.
Get following! Scroll the gallery above to see the accounts featured...
Photo Credit: Instagram, Pinterest
Like this post? Hit the heart to save it to your profile