With the most romantic holiday right around the corner, we're thinking about the sexiest songs of the season. Have you picked out the songs for your UltimateValentine's Day Playlist yet? If not, we've got something for you!
Whether you're looking for something to put on your *sexy* playlist for when you bring your boo home, or you're looking for a single ladies dedicated playlist to play while pre-gaming with your girls before a singles night out on the town, we've got you covered!
Our Top 10+ songs to rock and listen to this Valentines Day? Check It Out:
1. To Rock With Your Boo Thang: "Bonnie & Clyde" by Jay Z ft. Beyoncé
2. The Single Ladies Anthem: "Single Ladies" by Beyonce
3. To Celebrate Years Of Being In Love: "Unstoppable" by Lianne La Havas
4. For the Off and On Couples Who's Together This VDay: "Pillowtalk" by Zayn Malik
5. To The Romantic Old Souls: "Stay Together" by Al Green
6. For the "it's complicated" and don't want to put a label: "Out of The Woods" by Taylor Swift
7. If You're Trying To Mend Things: "Sorry" by Justin Bieber
8. Feeling Nostalgic About Your Ex?: "When We Were Young" by Adele
9. If He Keeps Flirting With Other Girls: "Jealous" by Nick Jonas
10. If You Wanna Throw Shade At Your Ex: "IDFWU" by Big Sean
Here are some runners up:
If You're Single & Depressed: "Dear No One" by Tori Kelly
Feeling emo by yourself or with your partner: "Follow You Into The Dark" by Death Cab for Cutie
What's your choice of songs to be included in your Valentine's Day Playlist? Share It With Us!
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Video Credit: BeyonceVEVO, ZaynMalikVEVO, JustinBieberVEVO, TaylorSwiftVEVO, BigSeanVEVO via Youtube