1. Fashionable belt bags are a great way to hold all the essentials without getting in the way. I love it because I don't have to worry about my purse swinging around or putting my backpack down while I'm dancing away at the festival!
This particular one from BVNDI is my favorite because of the fringes and detailed buckles. I usually carry my phone, cash, charger and It's super festival friendly and will most definitely be in tune with your outfit!
2. You're going to be in the desert all day so it's important to stay hydrated. Vapur bottles are amazing because they are foldable so you can stuff them in your bag when it's empty!
Be environmentally friendly and fill up reusable bottles at the water stations!
3. Protect your skin from constant exposure to the sun. Out of all the sunblocks I've tried, Neutrogena wins the game. It's non-greasy, doesn't leave that white sheen and unfragranced. Best of all, it's easy on your wallet so you can splurge on your other favorite beauty products! Make sure to reapply every two hours.
4. Power banks are an absolute MUST. Your phone will always be searching for signal because you're out in the desert and it will kill your battery. Get a power bank that doesn't need an outlet so you can easily plug in your phone.
Juice up your phone with this adorable compact floral power bank from Urban Outfitters so you can take a million photos of your Coachella OOTD.
5. Wear comfy boots. Yes it's hot but your feet will thank you after trekking through festival grounds all day. Trust me, you do not want to be stepped on in open toed sandals and there is no way avoiding it (speaking from experience.)
Invest in a good pair of ankle boots that can be easily styled with all your outfits! I like ones with mini heels like this one because it elongates my legs and helps me see the stage better.
6. Block out that blazing sun so you can see your favorite musical acts squint-free. I'm loving these adorable heart shapes sunnies from Wildfox! Cute and protective.
7. Cut offs are totally necessary for Coachella. They are effortless and your legs can breathe in them. Choose distressed shorts for an edgy festival look! Pair with a crop top or kimono jacket.
8. Showers are limited at the festival and your hair can get grimy. Tame your tresses with dry shampoo! I love the one from Bumble and Bumble because it gives you volume while also acting as a dry shampoo. Just apply, tease and go!
9. You'll want a cute hat for blocking out the sun. Plus it'll take your outfit to the next level on the festival fashion scale. Choose either a wide brim hat or a breezy straw hat for a boho chic look.
10. The desert is going to be dry so bring some lip balm to keep your lips hydrated! I always get tinted ones so it'll give me a natural subtle color while packing in the moisture. The NYX butter lip balm is super affordable and works amazingly well.
Photo Credit: Pinterest