Get leaner, fitter and stronger arms thanks to our 5-step arm toning tips below!
1) Alternating Hammer Curls: Targeting your front upper arms, for this exercise you'll need to hold a dumbbell in each hand by your sides, then curl one dumbbell up to your shoulder. Lowering the dumbbell slowly back down to your side, now repeat the move with your other arm - once finished, you can rejoice at having done 1 rep! Do 2 sets of 8 reps.
2) Lateral Raises: Once again, start with a dumbbell in each hand at your sides. This time however, lift both arms up and outwards until they reach shoulder height. Lower them slowly back into position and repeat!
3) Just like Kegel exercises can be done anytime, any place (teehee), look for opportunities to tone your arms throughout the day without moving from your seat! For instance, while driving, place your hands inside the steering wheel and press outwards to tone your rear deltoids. Hold squeezes for 10-20 seconds repeat!
4) Go swimming: there's no easier way to sneak in an arm toning workout than whilst splashing around in the pool with your friends. Whether you take some time out to go down the waterflumes or keep at it in the lap pool, rest assured your arms are definitely benefiting from the experience!
5) Miss the days where you and your friends would descend upon the playground and fight over whose turn it was to have a go on the monkey bars? You're never too old to relive the fun! Once the kids have exhausted themselves at playtime, why not show them how it's REALLY done?
Scroll right to WATCH how you can lose arm fat at home and shop below for the gear you'll need!
+ For new ways to tan your toned arms, click HERE.
Photo Credit: Instagram
Video Credit: XHIT Daily
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later