Tinder, the ultimate confidence booster or breaker. Get it wrong and all your dreams could be swiped left in an instance.
Don't be exposed to those dreaded lefties, improve your Tinder game with these ultimate do's and don'ts.
Firstly, to take the perfect selfie: Invest in a selfie stick; some how they turn you from a 7 to a 10 real quick, chin downwards for the best angle, natural lighting for the perfect complexion, look into the camera; show those beautiful eyes girl!
Don't do one of those attention seeker cleavage shots with a hint of chin...just no. Oh and don't cover one eye with your hair, you're a confident woman, not auditioning for The Grudge.
For the rest:
1. Don't have another girl in your first photo - nothing more devastating than a guy who's swiped right for the wrong face...awks.
2. Even worse, don't have another guy in your photo; this leaves a string of questions - Is he an ex? Is it her brother? Is that her f**k buddy? Is that her boyfriend? Are my biceps bigger?
3. No drunk photos, if Kate Moss can't pull it off - neither can you.
4. Hobbies! If you passed the first selfie stage, show him you're interesting, fun and adventurous in your second photo. This is where he can quickly grasp common ground (if any).
5. The smiler: Always include a smiling photo! Would you date a mug shot Maggy? NAH
6. Your bio - keep it short & sweet. Don't do the whole Marilyn Monroe quote thing, you know she was a porn star right? And lastly, don't include your bra size, seriously, i've seen it happen before.
Photo Credit: Tumblr
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later