His collections have been lauded as must-see and buy for the past few seasons, culminating in him winning International Designer Of The Year at the BFA's in November.
Michele's Gucci girl is eccentric, she's bold, she's cool and everyone wants to be her. Here's 5 things we learned from the AW16 offering...
1. Get your geek on: It's finally hot to be out and proud as a geek thanks to Gucci and once again the so-awkward-it's-cool look will have all of us decked out in Deirdre specs come Autumn.
2. Clash it up: We've seen the clash in NY (Victoria Beckham) & London (Burberry) but there's something more rich and vibrant about Gucci's clashing colour palette.
3. The Orient influences: Beautiful embroidered satin pieces made their way down the runway, clashed with opulent silks and tulle.
4. Prepare for the coloured tights trend: Yes, its an autumn collection but it seems coloured tights are the option du jour for most designers this season. The Gucci girl? She's all about green red and yellow.
5. Headwear is hot: Netted pillar box hats, Pharrell type hats- you name it, it sashayed atop a head on that runway. As a big fan of retro hats, this is one trend I like, a lot.
Photo Credit: Gucci
Video Credit: Gucci
Pssst...Fancy winning a £1000 fashion prize? Enter HERE