The pinnacle of London Fashion Week is Burberry Prorsum and this season was no exception!
Here's 5 things we learned from the show du jour this SS16...
1. Forget SS16 as you know it, because this moody offering from Burberry felt more like AW to us with a moody colour palette and attitude to match. The blood stained lip, dark lace and stylish new trenches were gorgeous, if perhaps a little bland.
2. This was by far the starriest FROW of them all. This season has been lacking the usual pulling power of previous years, but if there's one thing Christopher Bailey does well, it's packing in a crowd. Kate Moss, Cara Delevingne, St Vincent, Sienna Miller, Paloma Faith & Suki Waterhouse all sat together giggling away. (Oh to be a fly on the wall...)
3. The backpack is BACK. Remember the monogrammed blanket cape? Well for SS16 it's the backpack which will be everywhere in its place. So. Cool.
4. It's OK to wear flats. Really, you can ditch the heels, Burberry says its A-OK and that is all the guidance that we need.
5. Invest in some decent underwear because sheer is set to be huge next spring. Oh and renew that gym membership!
Photo Credit: Burberry Instagram
Video Credit: Burberry
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later.