1. Hair Raising: Don’t under estimate the power of a new haircut. It can transform a look in a jiffy! 2015 has undoubtedly been the year of bobs. No, we’re not saying you have to go snippety-snip. Start small. A whacked out hair colour might just do the job!
2. Surprise Yourself: Yeah, yeah! We get it. You’re a man-repeller at heart. But that risqué gown, cut-out at all the right places may be look blow-your-mind good on you. It’s a worth a shot, lady!
3. Rules are for Rookies: Previously a sartorial taboo, pink and red work together like bread and cheese. Mixing metals has never been cooler! Don’t let them tell you what you can and cannot do. If you think it works, it probably does. The rest of the world will follow soon!
4. Comfort Zones: is for Rookies ‘Red lipstick looks awful on me!’ ‘I think pencil skirts don’t work for my legs.’ Stop creating your own limitations, girl! Warm up to things that previously befuddled you, little by little.
5. Work It: Doesn’t matter if you’re going to fanciest club in town or the neighbourhood grocery store to replenish your supplies. Look fabulous all day, every day! And for yourself!
What is your style resolution this year?!
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Like this post? Hit the heart to save it to your profile for later!