I've seen the future and it's going to be full of sequins!
Well, it is if Boohoo have anything to do with it that is- theirs is a collection that has gone for the full on WOW factor with enough glitter and gold to appease even the most hardcore fashion magpies.
Did you know retailers work on collections up to six months in advance? So if you thought Christmas in July was crazy, imagine thinking about the festive season in February!
The Key Pieces To Look Out For
1. Tulle Skirt: As predicted months ago by team Shopcade, tutus
are back and currently dropping on Boohoo already. We're holding out for the white version however- perfect for the winter months.
2. Baroque Print Coat: Yes, it's loud but what a statement piece! The print is also available in a dress and skirt in case this is overkill for you.
3. Wine Velvet Boots: Tucked away a bit, but wine is set to be a massive colour for AW15 as is velvet. Combine the two and you have a winner!
4. Sequinned Sweat: Novelty goes luxe this year with a sequinned slogan sweat. We'll all be rocking a 'Santa Baby' jumper come November, mark our words.
5. Cami PJ Set: Cute silky short sets and wraps will be snapped up for plenty of stockings this Christmas.
Photo Credit: Boohoo
Video Credit: Boohoo
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later.