1. Like we said, cutting social media out of your vocabulary may not be the best idea, but we can monitor how much time we spend on it. Restrict yourself to 30-60 minutes a day (unless you use it for work, of course!). You’ll have so much time and space to focus on things that actually matter!
2. Recording every minute of every day is so 2015! Nobody cares what you look like when you just wake up or what your cat ate today. So let’s save the social media updates for the monumental moments, shall we? Moments that deserve to forever be frozen in time, like the seven-layer chocolate-mocha cake that they just put on your table.
3. Facebook should be all fun and games, shouldn’t it? It’s time to let those loud, political opinions retire. And go to your blog.
4. No more stalking, unless, of course, the aforementioned man is involved! Looking at a make belief version of somebody’s life is not going to do you any good.
5. Don’t take anything you see personally. We all know the power of an orchestrated picture!
6. Don’t use virtual interactions as a substitute for real contact. Like and share all you want, but don’t forget to give the people who matter a call.
7. And most importantly, let’s retire the duck face once and for all!"
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Like this post? Hit the heart to save it to your profile for later!