Kylie's on-hand MUA Rob Scheppy has previously revealed that just like her sister Kim, Kylie loves to dust a bronzer under her cheek bones to enhance her facial features.
Now, thanks to the brush experts at Real Techniques, we have the kit to re-create her envious cheek bones, bronzed temples and flawless side profile!
Contouring has revolutionised the makeup industry and now Kylie has perfected the art for make-up lovers across the globe. Follow these simple steps to get the look:
1. Start with a primer to get a smooth skin base!
2. Apply your foundation using a sponge or foundation brush but make sure you apply lightly - you can always do a second layer for more coverage.
3. Take your Real Techniques sculpting brush, lightly roll the brush around your bronzer and proceed to gently brush under your cheek bones; starting from top of the ear towards your lips and finish inline with the edge of your eye. Proceed to blend the bronzer to create a soft 'shadow'.
4. To deepen the depth of your face, dust just under the edge of your jawbone and hairline with your brush.
5. Take your fan brush to sweep away any excess powder. After doing this, create the illusion of 'height' by using your fan brush to circle under each cheek with bronzer.
6. Creating the side profile is simple; using the fan brush, start at the inner point of each brow and glide down the side of your nose with bronzer. Be careful not to go to heavy (we don't want you sporting Disney villain look!).
7. Highlighting to finish the look, using your setting brush, take a highlighter either in cream or powder form. Apply your highlighter to the top of your cheek bones, along the top of your nose running up to the forehead and lastly across the under bone of each brow.
TAA-DA, you are now a sculpting pro!
Photo Credit: Tumblr
Video Credit: Kylie Jenner Youtube
Like this post? Hit the heart to save it to your profile for later!