We have got two things covered for you -- your playlist and costumes.
1. Tainted Love -- Marilyn Manson "I really felt the music world needed something a little less serious right now..." -- Manson
2. Zombie -- The Cranberries This song was written in protest and memory of two children killed in an IRA bombing. Nothing suits perfectly as this into halloween playlist.
3. Thriller -- Michael Jackson The most-downloaded Halloween track of all time should be a staple on your scary playlist. Also, don't we all just love Michael Jackson?!
4. Tarantula -- Pendulum That drum and bass hit is just... majestic!
5. Ghostbusters -- Ray Parker Jr "Who ya gonna call?" is the big question every Halloween and "Ghostbusters" is always the answer.
6. Every Breath You Take -- The Police Many people still thing this is a love song, but in reality it's a song about a stalker who is watching 'every move' of his lover.
7. Can't Feel My Face -- The Weeknd "I can't feel my face when I'm with you..." pretty terrifying if you think about it!
8. Bring Me To Life -- Evanescence Hard rock bank Evanescence won their first UK number with this one which should have the zombies at your party springing into line!
Don't forget to try our Halloween costume down below!
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Like this post? Hit the heart to save it to your profile for later!