Self-deprecation is the best way to get through life. We think quotes should be a little more realistic, here's some of the best. B*llshit quotes about strength, hard work and courage are all well and good, but they don't really apply to our everyday lives.
We came up with some alternatives, that will make you laugh in the painful "oh god I wish I didn't relate to this so much"...
1) "You have as many hours in a day as Beyonce, what you don't have are the looks, money or talent"
2) "Before I have coffee I'm an d*ck, after coffee I'm a d*ck with energy"
3) "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Because they wouldn't let you in because you're a terrible person?"
4) "There's someone for everyone, except for you".
5) "It's not Monday that sucks, it's your life".
6) "Relationships are like fine wine, they're expensive and eventually you just end up with a headache".
7) "I'm late because I didn't want to come"
8) "Looking at inspirational quotes to feel better is like looking at a treadmill to lose weight"
9) "If you love something, set it free, or on fire"
10) "Eat like no one is going to see you naked. Because they probably won't"
11) "There's no 'I' in team, but there is a 'U' in 'f*cked up"
12) "Everyday is just another chance to screw everything up again"
13) "It's the weekend. Go do something you'll regret"
14) "Dating is a fun way of finding a new person to destroy emotionally"
15) "Sorry I didn't respond to your text, I just don't care about your feelings".
Hope all these quotes didn't inspire you, but did make you lol.
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Follow us on Instagram HERE for bite size style inspo!