After two years of bring in what we can only describe as 'the fashion wilderness', Mulberry are ready to turn things around and appointing Coca last year was a massive step in the right direction.
Here’s five reasons why he's the one to watch at London Fashion Week...
1. He’s the man responsible for Céline’s most successful bags and we ALL know how good they are!
2. He’s from Spain but totally gets Britishness, so we’re sure Mulberry is in good hands. (They can't get any worse after the past few years can they?)
3. He’s inspired by architecture and colour, as well as contrast and rebellion - all really great starting points for handbags and accessories.
4. He says he wants to “push the limits and challenge convention, while respecting the rules of Mulberry”, so we’re expecting new and exciting designs that still retain that quintessential Mulberry style.
5. He’s known for being an expert at leather goods, which is what Mulberry nails each and every time.