If you know you’re living one of the best phases of your life, this mix-tape is for you. If you’re fully aware that you’re awesome and don’t need a man in your life just because everyone else does, this mix-tape is for you!
If you’re tired of caring about what people around you think about your single-dom, this mix-tap is for you, sister! This mix-tape is for you because of your strength and there’s nothing more empowering than a woman standing up for herself!
So to celebrate this time in your life, we’ve put together this playlist and an edit of some of our favourite garments (from single women to other fellow single women!) so you can gift yourself everything your heart content!
“This is my current single status
My declaration of independence
There’s no way I’m tradin’ places”
-- Natasha Bedingfield
Girl Power Mix-tape #1
1. I’m Coming Out -- Diana Ross
2. Girls Just Wana Have Fun -- Cyndy Lauper
3. Unwritten -- Natasha Bedingfield
4. Run the World (Girls) -- Beyoncé
5. Who Run The World -- Beyoncé
6. A Woman’s Worth – Alicia Keys
7. Irreplaceable – Beyoncé
8. Express Yourself – Madonna
9. Let It Go – Idina Menzel
10. Big Girls Don’t Cry – Fergie
11. You’re So Vain – Carly Simon
13. Love Und Romance – The Slits
14. You Don’t Own Me – Leslie Gore
15. These Boots Are Made For Walking – Nancy Sinatra
Photo Credit: Vogue, Pinterest
Like this post? Hit the heart to save it to your profile for later!