With stunning red carpet looks, comes with the best beauty looks, accessories, even nails at the Met Gala event. This year's theme, China: Looking through the glass may been a tricky one for attendees as they can misinterpret the theme in the eyes of many.
So even with the little details such as their makeup, accessories, and mostly headpieces for this event, they put the extra effort to embrace and flawlessly wear the theme appropriately. Here are some of the best looks we've picked from this years Met Gala.
1. Red, Bold Lips: From Chloe Sevingy, Jessica Chastain and Carey Mulligan, these ladies wore crimson, to bright red orange hues on their lips.
2. Nude Battle: Rosie Hungtinton Whiteley, Candice Swanepoel, and Kendall Jenner - these stunning ladies with the freshest faces were the belles of the night.
3. Floral, Intricate, Dazzling Headpieces: While Selena Gomez, Chrissy Teigen, and Georgia May Jagger looked ethereal in their floral headpieces, we've got Rihanna, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Zendaya Coleman wore extravagant head pieces to live up to the gala's theme.
4. High ponytails, topknots, pigtails, bangs and bobs: Stars let their hair do the talking for the most part, but with the exception of Beyonce who nailed this year's look from head to toe. But we do love and adore, Dakota Johnson's new do with her lovely soft bob.
5. Striking Eyes: From an unrecognizable Adriana Lima, to Karlie Kloss' jade eyeliner, Vanessa Hudgen's smokey eyes and once again Dakota's perfect winged eyeliner, sultry, striking eyes were a hit.
Some honorable mentions: Cara Delevingne's faux body art, Katy Perry's short wig, and Miley's new hair color.
Did we miss any beauty trends worth noting? Let us know in the comments below!
Photo Credit: Instagram, Tumblr, People
Like this post? Click the heart to save to your profile for later!