Anything he wears sells out in seconds, he's contributed millions to the economy and he's a style icon for a whole new generation to boot. Oh and did we mention he's only two-years-old? Happy Birthday Prince George!
We look back at George's best fashion moments over his short, but pretty jam-packed life...
1. "My smile is sooo much better than yours": This is the official photo to mark George's second birthday and my what a grin. Heart officially melted.
2. "Yes, I'm adorable. I know it, you know it- is that a camera?!": Good lord that boy is too cute for words. LOOK AT THEM CHEEKS.
3. "Charlotte who? It's all about me": Stealing the show at Princess Charlotte's arrival, onlookers briefly forgot about the new arrival and ogled George instead. THAT wave though, so regal.
4. "Dad please, I can sashay on my own": Not everyone could pull off an outfit their dad wore when he was a toddler, but as usual George rises the occasion with trademark sass.
5. "Mum, you're embarrassing me!": We've all been there George....
6. "Nah, Nah": Proving he's just like any other toddler in the land George pulls a tongue at his loyal subjects. Loving the navy outfit co-ord. So fetch.
7. "Blue is my best colour": It's knitted, it's blue, it's like it was made for George. Bonus points for the fuzzy hair just dad too.
Photo Credit: Mario Testino / Tumblr / Pinterest
Video Credit: The Royal Family Channel
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later.