As you may have heard already, Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have filed for divorce after years of being together, and of course in Hollywood, everyone NEEDS to know the reason why. Well, say hello to Christine Ouzounian
, the former nanny of Jennifer who is now being pinpointed as the reason of the divorce.
The news caught fire when Ben and Christine was seen hanging out a week after Ben and Jennifer announced the split. Christine was also apparently fired from her job the day after the divorce was announced. Christine 28, Ben 42, is now in a whirlwind of controversy as Christine apparently claims the they are both indeed seeing each other.
A couple of things you need to know about Christine as told by US Weekly:
1. She's a California native - born and bred in Santa Monica, California.
2. She holds a degree in Communication and is a member of the Greek sorority, Delta Gamma.
3. She's been a nanny for other Hollywood stars - she took care of Neil Patrick Harris' twins.
4. She's knows how the Hollywood life works, she worked as a concierge for the Four Seasons hotel in Beverly Hills.
5. She has a twin sister, Caty who helped her get into the celebrity nanny world. (Hmm...remember Chloe Bartoli? The cause of Scott's & Kourtney's split? She had a twin sister too...)
So now what? There are still two sides of the story where friends or close acquaintances claims that there are the two are not dating and that Christine wasn't the cause of the split. Whereas others claim that Christine and Ben were caught getting cozy with each other during the family trip to Bahamas, and that Christine and Ben started out flirting and immediately blossomed into something more serious.
Well, honestly Christine is a beautiful, stylish looking lady - but if the rumors are true, well that wasn't a classy move at all Christine.
Do you think this is the real reason of the Bennifer split? Voice out in the comments below!
Photo Credit: E! Online, People, US Weekly, Dlisted
Video Credit: Splash News via Youtube
Like this post? Click the heart to save to your profile for later!