Ever wonder what influence being a girl gamer can have on your wardrobe? We have and here are 5 style tricks we learned from some of our favourite leading ladies...
1) Capes are cool - So iconic are Lighting from Final Fantasy's fashion and beauty choices that she’s become a Louis Vuitton muse; captured by game artist Testuya Nomura modelling the brand's garments and accessories.
2) Utility's a fashion #win - In the Square Enix reboot, Tomb Raider and Rise of the Tomb Raider sees Lara sporting vests, utility trousers and weather appropriate outdoor wear on an athletic frame she’s worked to keep!
3) All-leather-everything ain’t just for Halloween - Forget Catwoman; Miranda Lawson of Bioware’s Mass Effect series is all about head-to-toe leather whenever, wherever.
4) Chokers weren’t just a ‘90s cry for help - They may have had their run in Victorian times but Trish from Devil May Cry stuck to her guns, keeping to true to her gothic style and making us all realise chokers and corset tops are totally kick-ass.
5) Hoodies are an occupational fashion hazard - Spymaster Leliana from Dragon Age put us to shame when she shows up to work everyday with a clean, well kept hood over her hair.
Shop below to steal elements of these iconic gaming character looks!
Photo Credit: Tumblr, Instagram, Push Square, Latino Weekly Review
Video Credit: Louis Vuitton
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later