Take London Fashion Week in your stride with our guide on how to survive the busy week!
- Plan ahead if you’ve been invited to multiple shows by figuring out where to go, how long it’ll take you and what to do to prepare.
- Stay hydrated as you’re rushing around the city, and try not to rely solely on the free cocktails.
- Switch to comfortable shoes whenever possible (or just wear a great pair as part of your outfit instead). You’ll probably end up walking rather than taking a taxi, as the city will be pretty gridlocked during the week.
- Be weather ready - bring a small umbrella if you can, along with sunglasses and a warm coat.
- Don’t forget your invites and passes or you might not be able to get in! On that note, don’t forget your LFW essentials
- Find yourself a quiet spot to relax in-between shows, such as a hotel lobby, café or coffee house.
- Don’t forget your chargers for your phone, camera and laptop.
- Last but not least, your wardrobe is sure to impress at LFW if you wear whatever makes you comfortable, confident and quintessentially yourself.
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Pssst! Fancy winning a £1000 prize this London Fashion Week? Enter HERE!