• Start by buffing your feet but it’s crucial to do so when your feet are dry so you can get rid of all the dead skin. Use a good enough, study foot filer and focus on areas like your heels and edges of your feet.
• Soak your feet in warm water for about 10 minutes, then massage feet briskly with a foot scrub. This will help you get rid of the tougher dead skin which you couldn’t get out the first time.
• Dry your feet and use a cuticle stick to ease back your cuticles. Use trusted nail clippers to cut your nails, then use nail file to gently round the edges of your toenails. Like square nails? This is the time to shape them!
• Massage your feet with foot lotion. If you don’t have foot lotion, use body lotion for soft, supple soles. Hurray, we are almost at the end.
• Wipe off the lotion and paint your nails pretty. Go crazy with the colour and always remember to put on two shades for richer looking nails.
Our list below has everything you need and more!
Photo Credit: Pinterest, Vogue
Video Credit: Women's Health
Like this post? Hit the heart to save it to your profile for later!