This Thursday is the most important day of your young life. Why, I hear you ask? Well, dear users, it is the day that H&M x Balmain FINALLY lands after an agonisingly long wait and more teasing than is strictly necessary.
With this in mind, I asked the Fashion Team to come up with some full proof ways of making sure you bag that last Balmain. Ready? OK, lets begin...
1. Be prepared. Make a list of everything you want and DON'T deviate!
2. Set five alarms. No, really. You want to miss this? Exactly.
3. Have back up cards ready to roll. Oh and if you're really on it- memorise ALL the numbers.
4. The refresh button is your best friend- better work on those finger reflexes.
5. Get stocked up- you're in this for the long haul, so sweets and snacks are totally acceptable.
6. Size sold out? Buy it anyway, it's an investment for later life or you know, Ebay.
7. The early bird catches the Balmain. It may not go live until 9am, but that doesn't mean you can't be browsing a couple of hours early, does it?!
And if you're braving the cold and queuing overnight- well, sharpen those elbows, wire up on coffee and take no prisoners. Best of luck!
Photo Credit: H&M x Balmain
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later.