Are you the kind of person who after tripping and hurting yourself asks if you can still do yoga tomorrow? If yes, this post is dedicated just to you. It’s not just a habit but a healthy obsession and you know you’re a true yogi when…
1. You’re prepping for a trip and the first thing you pack is your mat
“Should I pack the blue one or the red one???!”
2. You have more yoga pants than sexy dresses you keep promising yourself to buy
Could you open your wardrobe and do a head count of those yoga pants for us, please?
3. You’re flexible and you love to show it
That sexy, toned figure deserved to be complimented, doesn’t it?
4. You know the true meaning of patience…
…like nobody else!
5. You almost always hate wearing shoes
You think of them as a prison for your feet.
6. It’s happy hour when you’re on your mat
It’s time to relax, you say. It’s time to get on with what truly matters, you say.
7. You get really mad when someone asks what a sun salutation is
“Umm, why are we friends again?!”
8. You can meditate absolutely anywhere
Err, long queue at the grocery store?
No problem at all!
9. You love going on retreats
“How many yoga pants should be enough??!”
10. You’re the calmest and the most peaceful person you know…
…and you love it!
If this is you, chances are you’re in need of some more yoga pants. Check out our edit below and shop the much needed yoga essentials.
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Like this post? Hit the heart to save it to your profile for later!