Kendall Jenner i.e the second youngest of the Kardashian bunch, supermodel, and part of the coolest girl gang turns 21 today! Happy birthday!
Although it makes our blood boil that Kenny is far cooler and more successful than we will ever be, at only 21, we can't hate her cus she's just so danm cute, chill and funny. Down to earth isn't a phrase used to describe the Kardashians, but this one is. Here are 5 times Kenny was wise beyond her years...
1) "Don't judge someone's attitude until you've felt their pain."
2) "There are always going to be kids who are mean and say stuff, but the people that matter to you- the people you love like your parents, your siblings, your friends- those are the people you should listen to."
3) "One of the hardest things you'll ever have to do is stop loving somebody because they stopped loving you"
4) "What people don't understand is that calling someone too skinny is the same as calling someone too fat; it's not a nice feeling"
5) "You can't take anything personally in this business. Follow your dreams, but there is a lot of criticism. You have to brush it off. Everybody is looking for something different".
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Video Credit: Clevver News
Follow us on Instagram HERE for bite size style inspo!