Nevertheless, if you love music and are the kind who likes to structure their workout around their favourite songs, then this post is just for you. From rock to electronic to pop, we have it all covered. Now whether you want to go for a run, or practice yoga or bust out those gloves for hardcore weight training, you should have a good reason to feel motivated and make it to the gym every single day.
Check out our workout playlist and everything else you need to get started!
Run, run, run!
1. David Guetta - I Can Only Imagine (feat. Chris Brown & Lil Wayne)
2. Journey - Any Way You Want It https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atxUuldUcfI
3. Train - 50 Ways to Say Goodbye
4. The Cure - In Between Days
5. K'naan - Wavin' Flag
6. Kayne West - Power
7. Wiz Khalifa - Black and Yellow
8. 30 Seconds to Mars – Kings and Queens
9. Lil Wayne & Drake – Right Above It
10. Stereophonics - Dakota
11. Jay-Z - Young Forever (feat. Mr. Hudson)
12. Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait
Relax with yoga
1. Madonna - Drowned World / Substitute For Love
2. Anthony Hamilton & Elayna Boynton – Freedom
3. Alex Clare - When Doves Cry
4. Elie Goulding - Anything Could Happen
5. Florence and the Machine - Shake It Out
6. SMASH Cast Version (feat. Katharine McPhee) - Brighter Than the Sun
7. One Eskimo - Amazing
8. Sia – Destiny
9. Massive Attack - Hymn of the Big Wheel
10. Ryan Adams – Wonderwall
11. Hans Zimmer & Lisa Gerrard (from the film Gladiator) - Now We Are Free
Squat, squat some more!
1. Rihanna - Diamonds (Dave Aude Remix)
2. Alicia Keys - New Day
3. Drake – Forever
4. Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me
5. Future - Turn Out The Lights
6. Ne-Yo - Let Me Love
7. Usher – Scream
8. Danny Howard - S.O.S.
9. Rihanna – Stay
10. Pink - Blow Me A Kiss
11. Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven
12. Jay Z - E.T. In Paris
13. Alicia Keys - Girl On Fire
Inspired? Now go buy some workout accessories and get started.
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Like this post? Hit the heart to save it to your profile for later!