The glitter brow trend has come out of left field, and we're not complaining. Give us all the glitter
. But the full on glitter brows aren't very wearable for the everyday, great for Coachella not so great for after work drinks. Plus you'll be trying to get glitter out of your brows for days to come. The solution? Glitter lined brows!
How to get the look:
1) Go for a neutral matt base, you want the glitter to be the star of the show so stay away from the highlighter. Hard I know, but trust us.
2) Brush your eyebrows through, shape them and fill them in. Do your usual eyebrow routine, so whether you use a pencil, gel or powder, it doesn't matter.
3) Using an eyeliner in the colour you want the glitter, i.e blue, sketch a faint line that follows your arch.
4) Using a glitter eyeliner go over the line you made.
5) If you want even more sparkle, use a fine brush to add glitter on top of the eyeliner. Work quickly though, you want the eyeliner to work as a glue so make sure it doesn't dry.
Taaa-daaa, a easy but super effective makeup look.
If Gigi loves it, we love it. Also, glitter. Who doesn't love glitter?!
Shop the products you need in the Edit below...
Photo Credit: Pinterest Video Credit:
Follow us on Instagram HERE for bite size style inspo!