Halloween weekend is almost here and what better way to celebrate than with a set of spooky nails? Scroll through our gallery for Halloween nail inspo and shop below for what you'll need to get the looks! To get you started, here are our tips for eerie ombre nails...
1) Remove oil and possible contaminants from your nails prior to application by wiping them with nail polish remover, even if you haven't any nail colour on them!
2) Choose 3 colours for your ombre nail look; to get the above look, go for red, burgundy and black.
3) Paint your nails will your base colour of choice- it should always be the lightest of the 3 colours. In this case, use the red. Ensure that the colour is opaque, particularly towards the bottom of your nails.
4) Create a palette by pouring the 2 remaining colours side by side on a paper towel and blend together.
5) Dab the polish onto your nails!
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later