The holiday season is finally beginning, bringing with it invites to some fabulous parties! And we all know just how imperative it is that we look cute AF at these things. Keeping this in mind, we have compiled a list of five standout holiday fashion trends you must try out. Check it out -
1) White: At Shopcade, we have a forever kind of love with white clothing. This colour will always make you a standout in any room, and that's exactly what we want you to be this season! Natalie Portman in particular has us drooling over her ethereal look, and is our inspiration to try out this trend.
2) Glitter: Steal the spotlight by incorporating some glitter into your holiday party look this year. Go all out by wearing a straight up glitter dress like Selena Gomez, or be a little more more key with a glittery eyeshadow look.
3) Old Hollywood makeup: Add some old school glam to any outfit by pairing it with a shimmery neutral eyeshadow look, a fresh and glowing face, and of course - bright red lips. Inspired by this style, we've been dusting off our red lippies and bringing them out to play. It's gorgeous this time of year!
4) Velvet: Nothing looks more luxurious than velvet, and this holiday season is all about opulence. So put on a blue velvet dress like Vanessa Hudgens to any party, and all eyes will definitely be on you!
5) One-Shoulder: Priyanka Chopra has always been our queen and saviour when it comes to fashion. And since she wore this stunning one-shouldered gown to the Emmy's, we've been dying to incorporate that look into our own wardrobes. And what better time to do that than at a fabulous holiday party?
Photo Credit: Harper's Bazaar, Instyle
Like this post? Hit the heart to save it to your profile for later!