It's that time of year again! When the only Forbes list that isn't male dominated is released...
Who came out on top? Gisele Bundchen, of course. She's held the top spot since 2002, and there's a massive $20 million gap between her and the runner up Adriana Lima!
The biggest shock is the rise of Kendall Jenner, who has gone from 16th place in 2015 to joint 3rd in 2016, with Karlie Kloss. Gigi has also climbed the list, joining Rose Huntington-Whiteley at 4th place.
• Gisele Bundchen: $30.5 million
• Adriana Lima: $10.5 million
• Kendall Jenner and Karlie Kloss: $10 million
• Gigi Hadid and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: $9 million
• Cara Delevingne: $8.5 million
• Candice Swanepoel and Liu Wen: $7 million
• Miranda Kerr: $6 million
• Natalia Vodianova and Lara Stone: $5.5 million
• Doutzen Kroes, Kate Moss and Alessandra Ambrosio: $5 million
• Joan Smalls: $4.5 million
• Lily Aldridge, Barbara Palvin, Jasmine Tookes and Taylor Hill: $4 million
Photo Credit: Pinterest, Forbes
Follow us on Instagram HERE for bite size style inspo!