There's no getting round it- Christmas in July is a very odd combination and yet the Fashion Editors are now so used to it, we're already embracing woolies in a full on heatwave and donning our sequins for a beer garden pub crawl.
This season is no exception as team Shopcade (aka myself and @monifabrowne
) headed on out to see F&F's Christmas offering and my, what a collection it was.
Continuing their run of success following their insane AW15 press launch (high tea at The Savoy, Paloma Faith performing, oh and a suede selection that wouldn't look out of place at Celine) this Christmas collection was pure class.
Luxe fabrics, clever detailing and simple styling means a clever capsule range you can mix and match throughout the whole festive period.
The Key Pieces To Look Out For
1. Gold foil metallic dress: Sure to be a sell out, this will look great with bare legs (if you dare!) or with sheer black tights and heels. We love.
2. Sparkly Culotte Jumpsuit: Sorry, culottes are going nowhere, but you will love this updated A/W take on the summer staple.
3. Monochrome Fur Coat: Channel your best Cruella in this style steal. The perfect party coat, but also casual enough to wear in the day- ding ding, we have a winner!
4. Lace Dress: Style with a fedora and knee high boots and you'll be good to go.
5. Tassel Jacket: Think sexy cowgirl. OK that's the wrong image to leave you with, but trust us- this is a trophy jacket in the making.
Dropping from as early as September, make sure you shop quick and smart- these pieces won't be around for long.
Photo Credit: F&F
Video Credit: F&F
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later.