The Body Shop has come in with all new make-up, and we love their incredible new collection of eyeliners! It means creating that sharp flick or smouldering eye just got a whole lot easier!
Eyeliner can be used day and night, to compliment each look and highlight those gorgeous eyes of yours, here Body Shop gives us three eyes and three ways to wear them! Keep on reading to find out how...
1. Prime your lids with the Instablur eye primer
2. Using the Gel Pen Liner or Bold Oversized Felt Liner, close your eye and line from the inner to outer edge. Go thick for a strong evening look or keep it simple for an everyday finish.
3. For extra drama line the lower lash aswell
1. Line your upper lash line with the White Matte Kajal from the inner corner of your eye to about half way
2. Use the Gel Pen Liner to carry on from the middle and finish the line
3. Use the smudge brush to get an ombre effect and a wider eye
1. Draw a thin line under each brow with the White Matte Kajal, and blend downwards using the Smudging Brush, this lifts up your eye
2. Use the Skinny Felt Liner, and pointing in downwards trace your lash line outwards from the inner corner, getting a tight clean line
3. For a bolder look, build up the line from the outer corner of your eye, this is also a great way to get a sharp cat-eye flick
Want more of an eyeliner break-down? Here's a simple guide to find the line for you..
Gel Liner- Best for an everyday clean line, simple but defined and easy to build. Use it by warming up a thin point, or dampening it with a wipe to get a clean line
Liquid liner- Best for a dramatic and bold line, gives a sharp flick but less easy to build with, remember to wait to dry before opening your eye! Us it carefully, the edge of a credit card can be used to create that sharp flick
Pencil Liner- Best for your everyday make-up look, defines the eye and is easy to build on, use the smudging brush to get a more dramatic smouldering look
Shop all the products highlighted below, and wow the crowd!
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Like these tips? Drop a comment or hit the heart to save to your profile for later.