Body Fixers is airing tonight on E4 at 9pm, and it's set to be your new favourite show and fill the void Tattoo Fixers has left. We caught up with the star of the show, Dr Esho, to find out what it's all about and why we should tune in...
1) Tell us a little bit about Body Fixers, and why you wanted to get on board with the series?
Body Fixers is a great concept. It's a one stop shop for the public’s hair and beauty disasters and in many cases we are their final attempt for help. I love to help people and using my skills to make big changes in people's lives for good. As soon as I saw that was the basis of the show I knew I had to be involved.
2) What has been the worst cosmetic fail you've seen over the years?
I think it had to be a lady who after what was supposed to be a simple lip augmentation had developed infection, abscesses and also complex cysts with her lip. It was hard work but after 6 months we got her back to full recovery.
3) What is it about your aesthetics service that makes it so popular?
I think because the brand is very personable, relatable and genuine. Everyone that meets me says you’re such a normal guy and I take that as a compliment as it allows you to connect with the patients on another level.
4) Considering the success of Tattoo Fixers, do you expect Body Fixers to be as well received?
Tattoo Fixers is amazing and I love it. There are similarities but also major differences in both shows. I think with the hard work the team has put into making the show there will be something for everyone and the public overall will like it.
5) What advice would you give people looking to get cosmetic surgery?
Never act on impulse, be patient and do your research. Finally never beat your judgment on cost as in most cases you pay cheap you will pay twice.
Photo Credit: E4 Body Fixers
Follow us on Instagram HERE for bite size style inspo!