Crystal Maze is back & this time anyone can join in! A full scale set is due to open in the New Year and the venue will be built near Kings Cross London, which will include all the 90s favourites; Aztec, Medieval, Industrial and Futuristic Zones, along with the iconic Crystal Dome!
So to celebrate, here's 10 reasons why we can't wait for the return of The Crystal Maze:
1. Richard O'Brien was the right mix of weird & wonderful - Rumours have it that he will make an appearance in some way!
2. The epic fails of most contestants, often resulting in shouting at the TV.
3. The theme tune was almost as intense as the show.
4. Mighty Mumsy who made an appearance mainly when contestants were taking too long to do a simple task...
5. When crystals took over friendships, you knew the journey home was gonna be an awkward one.
6. The tracksuits were just outlandishly terrible, but we all secretly wanted one.
7. Back to Richard O'Brien as his total sassiness needs a mention.
8. The prizes were bordering on pathetic but the excitement for them was real.
9. It often brought in 6 million viewers, I mean does the X Factor even do that?!
10. Because it was just genuinely the coolest thing ever. No arguments.
Are you mad for the maze? Watch Episode 1 above or why not shop 2015's most popular board games below!
Photo Credit: The Crystal Maze
Video Credit: DynamiteHeaddy
Like this post? Hit the heart to save it to your profile for later!