These 5 pieces were the most worn in 2015 by celebs. Do you agree? When I went through each of these items I thought in my head “oh yes, I saw this EVERYWHERE!”.
Now, just because they were great in 2015 doesn’t mean they’re old news. In my opinion they’ll be even better in 2016 and will look great with all the new trends that will emerge.
1. Mirrored sunglasses are a must. They have an added edge and style to them so that you can wear something a simple as a t-shirt and jeans and look like you got styled professionally.
2. Plunging neckline body suits were a huge hit this year thanks to Reformation. The ‘90s body suit is all grown up and now has an added bonus. These are so beautiful and a great piece to have in your closet.
3. Over the knee boots really hit big this year and how could they not? You can wear them with everything from shorts to pants and they look stunning no matter what.
4. Adidas sneakers are clean, casual and really made their mark this year. All the hottest models wore them in their off time or from show to show which made all of us feign for a pair of our own.
5. I don’t need to say much about the Chloe bag because it’s GORGEOUS but there’s something about the circle detail that really sets it apart and isn’t so uptight like a lot of designer bags.
Whether you wore them or not, these 5 items are great pieces to bring with you in 2016!
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later!