It's the night where the creme de la creme of the fashion world come together and yesterday's British Fashion Awards did not disappoint!
Aside from the queuing in the freezing cold for over an hour, whilst the beautiful people enjoyed their four course dinner (bitter, moi?!) team Shopcade were ridiculously excited to attend.
So without further ado, here's our top 13 moments from last night...
1. Jack Whitehall hosting- Actually pretty damn funny! Kept procedures running smoothly, moving tribute to Paris and nearly peed himself when Orlando Bloom came on stage.
2. Gwendoline Christie is a bad ass! Strutting up to collect her style award, she looked sensationally sexy in a gold sequin gown- major woman crush right there.
3. Ab Fab's Edina and Patsy making a cameo to present an award to Stella McCartney got the biggest cheer of the night. The girls are back, sweetie.
4. FKA Twigs went rogue coming off stage and decided to go a different direction to where the poor man was trying to show her. Naughty.
5. Anna Wintour wants to be reincarnated as Choupette, Karl Lagerfeld's cat. No joke, she actually said this. Also- side note, she was there sans glasses and was a delight to watch.
6. Burberry 2.0- Alison Moyet performed Only You to a catwalk showing of each nominated designer showing a piece from their AW15 show.
7. Alessandro Michele was ridiculously cute with his speech and SO nervous. He did stumble when it came to thanking his partner (a he/she forgetful moment) and looked brilliant in his paisley floral suit. Harry Styles, THIS is how it's done.
8. Naomi Campbell telling everyone to clap when she announced a particularly thrilling statistic. Yes, Naomi.
9. Orlando Bloom mid speech looking so confident and then forgetting who he was awarding. Raised a chuckle from the audience and made him go a bit red.
10. Although, that was nothing compared to what his recipient, J W Anderson revealed when presented with the reward.... turns out he used to have a crush on Orlando Bloom. Both awkward and hilarious!
11. Karlie Kloss being waaay too tall for the mic and having to hunch for a good two minutes did wonders for our self esteem. Only kidding, we love you Karlie!
12. Olivier Rousteing presenting Jourdan Dunn with her model of the year award kind of reminded us of two drunk school friends giggling on stage.
13. Alexa Chung casually dissing the designer she was wearing before presenting him with his award. Could have been a tad awkward, but anything can be forgiven with a smile right?!
Photo Credit: British Fashion Council Instagram / REX Images
Video Credit: British Fashion Council
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later.