One of the most surprising new trends on the Spring 2016 runway was the “hungover” look.
Yes, the baggy and reddened under-eyes, smudged mascara and greasy hair combo that you might have experienced after a night of drinking is now gracing the catwalks!
We don’t know how you might feel about sporting this look while sober but, if you’re actually hungover and don’t want anyone to know, the tips below might help:
1. Moisturise: Alcohol often leaves skin feeling dried out. Wash your face well with an exfoliating scrub, then apply moisturiser for that fresh, dewy look. Use tinted moisturiser for some extra colour. Also remember to drink plenty of water, starting with a full glass when you wake up.
2. Dry Shampoo: Give greasy hair a lift with plenty of sprays of dry shampoo. Aim towards your roots and massage the product in with circular motions (getting a bonus scalp massage in the process!).
3. Sunglasses: Hide baggy, red eyes with large, tinted sunglasses. Note: This tip might become awkward once you get inside.
4. Wear comfortable clothes: While you might not be in the mood for anything other than PJs, make the extra effort by slipping into something casual but put-together. Slouchy boyfriend jeans, trainers and a loose-fitting t-shirt should do (add a cardigan and snood for colder weather).
5. Mouthwash and Mints: Get rid of any lingering smells with plenty of mouthwash and pop in some mints on your way out of the house.
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later