LFW looks pretty great doesn't it? Well for the most part it is, but unless your on this side of the fence, it probably all looks like hearts and rainbows on our Snapchat and Insta, but in reality? It's bloody hard work!
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE fashion week. The collections, the afterparties, the goody bags- all amazing, but my point is... it's not all
champagne guzzling and schmoozing.
So, in essence be prepared! Here's seven things they don't tell you about fashion week...
1. The hours are long: Five days of shows + afterparties + write ups = no sleep for 120 hours.
2. The tube is your saviour: London is chaos during fashion week, so banish all those thoughts of showing up looking glossy, the tube is both your friend for time and enemy for looking preened.
3. You can't wear your cutest outfit: Unless of course, you Uber everywhere and are a millionaire. Heels are just not practical and in February you need a bloody warm coat.
4. You have to queue: Unless you are strictly A-list, you will face a long wait. My record? 2 hours for Pam Hogg AW15. I. Was. Freezing.
5. You will get crammed into a small space: Shows oversubscribe, so that golden ticket you thought you had is actually a small space where you can just about make out the runway.
6. No-one watches live: This one is a doozy- everyone is so busy filming or snapchatting, they don't actually watch it live, so to speak.
7. You will live off Vitamin Water & Skinny Popcorn: Both brilliant and simultaneously bland, this is your diet for the next five days. ENJOY!
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Pssst! Fancy winning a £1000 prize this London Fashion Week? Enter HERE!