1. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan walked—the ramp, for the first time in 5 years. Ofcourse, mother-in-law Jaya Bachchan was present in the FROW.
2. The collection was different from any of MM's past collections—restrained, grown-up and stunning.
3. Sleek, gelled back hair and barely-there make-up completed the look. Accessory designer Nitya Arora (of Valliyan) made custom accessories and masks for the show.
4. This show is also to celebrate the fact that MM is opening his first store in London—possibly the first for any Indian designer.
5. A stellar celebrity FROW—that included Pernia, Sophie, Kriit Sanon and Shabana Azmi etc.
So, now you can go back to feeling sorry for not being invited to the show. KIDDING!