Taking advantage of high-end beauty treatments has never been more affordable and thanks to a new wave of beauty gadgets piling up in stores across the country, we've lined up some of the best to stock up for your very own home salon...
1) Clarisonic Sonic Face Brush - This facial cleansing brush has been all the rage since its release. Easily used with your own favourite skincare products or with Clarisonic's own range of cleansers, at only £125, grab one ASAP from House of Fraser for a flawless complexion!
2) Foreo Luna - A rival to the Clarisonic, the Foreo Luna face brush operates on a gentler scale for those with ultra sensitive skin. Incorporating anti-ageing technology to keep dull skin and wrinkles at bay!
3) Bliss Fabulips "Pout"-O-Matic - Ever wished you could have Kylie Jenner's pout without the lip filler injections? The solution is simple- buff up those smackers with the Bliss Fabulips "Pout"-O-Matic! A non-invasive but equally effective way to get super plump kissable lips.
4) Nails Inc. MICRO Pedi Fabulous Feet In Seconds - This MICRO Pedi kit created in collaboration with Nails Inc. includes all that you need for soft, sexy feet to make you feel like a human being again. No more leather like skin on the balls of your feet + a range of nail colours!
5) Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish Starter Kit - For red carpet worthy nails that'll stay put for weeks at a time, you can do your very home gel polish manicure thanks to this starter kit! Available from M&S for only £65, this also makes the perfect gift for any beauty buff.
Photo Credit: Clarisonic
Video Credit: Clarisonic
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later