If you’re stuck for ideas on what to do for Valentine’s Day, our 10 romantic ideas below might help!
1. Reenact your first date:
Turn back the clock and remind each other how it all started by reenacting your first date.
2. Get the adrenaline flowing:
A great precursor to ending up in the bedroom, doing something active and exciting with your S.O. is a great way to get the blood pumping.
3. Couple’s spa:
Book a couple’s massage and spend the day pampering yourselves and giving each other some much-needed TLC.
4. Organise an at-home spa day:
You’ll need scented candles, massage oil and towels- enough said!
5. Book a weekend away:
Valentine’s Day falls on a Sunday this year, so why not book a weekend away so you can give each other your full attention?
6. Organise a treasure hunt: Show your other half how much they mean to you by organising a treasure hunt that hits all the places in your relationship that are special to you.
7. Book a hotel:
If you can’t go away for the Valentine’s weekend, you can still get away from daily life by booking a night at a nice hotel.
8. Make a dinner reservation:
Pick somewhere fancier than your usual spot and really dress up for the occasion.
9. Go to a show or concert: If you have a shared love for the arts, why not go to a concert, comedy gig, movie or theatre show? Spend a little extra on the seats to make it feel special.
10: Make dinner together:
There’s nothing more romantic than creating a candlelit dinner at home, and helping each other prepare your Valentine’s meal.
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later.