It has been 10 years since The Devil Wears Prada first sashayed into our lives and made the world a much better place. Meryl Streep as Miranda Priestly? Utterly terrifying. Emily Blunt as the sarky assistant? Inspired!
To celebrate it reaching this milestone, here's 10 of the best burns from arguably the greatest fashion movie of the last decade...
1. "That's all".
2. "Don't make me feed you to one of the models."
3. "Florals for spring? Groundbreaking."
4. "I said to myself, go ahead. Take a chance. Hire the smart, fat girl."
5. "Wake up, six."
6. "By all means, move at a glacial pace. You know how that thrills me."
7. "Is there some reason my coffee isn't here yet? Has she died or something?"
8. "Yeah, I'm hearing this (yappy hand movement) and I want to hear this." (closes hand)
9. "Corn chowder. That's an interesting choice. You do know that cellulite is one of the main ingredients in corn chowder."
10. "Is it impossible to find a lovely, slender, female paratrooper? Am I reaching for the stars here? Not really."
Photo Credit: 20th Century Fox
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later.