1. Tanima Khosla, stylist/consultant (Instagram: @tanimakhosla)
“Boxer braids have to be my current hairstyle! Also, the colour marsala.”
2. Sagarika Pillai, movie costume designer (Instagram: @sagarikaapillai)
“I’m in love with velvet and bringing it back! I always loved it and am happy that it’s not weird anymore.”
3. Radhika Malhotra, actor/writer/poet (Instagram: @radhikatmalhotra)
“Deep hair colours like shades of burgundy, maroon, and red.”
4. Pooja Chaudhary, designer (Instagram: @kiltipooja)
“Basically layers in Yohji Yamamoto’s style. It’s the season to flaunt black like it’s the only colour!”
5. Himanshu Singh, model (Instagram: @humhu_)
“Pyjamas, and velvet!”
6. Ashima Gandhi, fashion blogger (Instagram: @straystylecat)
“Honestly, I am not a trend follower. I curate my wardrobe as per my mood and personal style. However, the new trend for fall, a white tee under an evening dress, is something I consider easy yet elegant street wear.”
7. Gopalika Virmani, Stylist and brand consultant (Instagram: @gopalikavirmani)
"The trend that works for me this winter is definitely everything with that Velvet coating on it. Its not only on point for winter but it also makes everything you put on look edgy and glam."
8. Ann JC, Hairstylist and MUA, (Instagram: @ann.dubai)
"Deep lip colors like wine, marsala, burgundy. Also, loving thigh-high boots at the moment."
9. Aakash Jaiswal, Model (Instagram: @aakashjaiswal7)"The trend i'm looking forward to try is cashmere trench"
10. Natasha Bissau, Hairstylist and entrepreneur at tangerine boutique salon, (Instagram: @tangerinetheboutiquesalon)
"Loving the red, fuchsia and vibrancy of colors this fall. And a staple I love is the denim jacket for light winters never goes out of fashion."
Photo Credit: Instagram
Like this post? Hit the heart to save it to your profile for later!