You may be vaguely familiar with the name Zoe Kravitz. Daughter of musical legend Lenny, friends with Cara & co. and now, thanks to a string of hit film roles, she's making real waves in Hollywood.
First coming to our attention thanks to a scene stealing turn in X Men: First Class way back in 2011, more roles followed in smaller Indie flicks as she worked on establishing her acting credentials.
Since then she's stormed it with key roles in The Divergent series and most recently, Mad Max: Fury Road... clearly she likes to play the tough female lead!
She's been on our radar for the past few weeks thanks to the Cannes Film Festival, where she appeared in photocalls alongside Charlize Theron, her co-star in Mad Max and Pharrell Williams, her exec producer in Dope.
Here's five things you may or may not know about this piece of hot Hollywood property right now...
1. She starred in Jay Z's music video for 'I Know' in 2008.
2. She's had a few famous boyfriends- dating both co-star Michael Fassbander and Penn Badgley in 2011.
3. She's in a band and a mega cool one at that. Currently touring promoting music and her films, she likes to think of herself as an entertainer.
4. She got a standing ovation at Cannes for her role in Dope. Do we hear The Oscars calling?
5. She's JUST cut her hair. Gone are the long stylish box braids and in their place is a cute wavy bob- we approve.
Photo Credits: Tumblr
Video Credit: Collider Videos
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later.