She was the super stealthy assassin chick/diamond thief in Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, she got hot and heavy with a confused French schoolgirl in Blue is the Warmest Colour and even sucked face with Prince John in Robin Hood (no, not the one with Kevin Costner).
Lea Seydoux is the perfect candidate for your girl crush.
Soon, she'll be hitting the silver screen alongside Daniel Craig in Spectre as the latest Bond girl. Lea's more than proven herself as a versatile actress through all her previous roles so we know she'll hit the sweet spot with fans and make it into the Bond girl hall of fame for sure!
Not only does she emanate hotness from every pore, she's modelled for the likes of Vogue Paris and U.S, W Magazine, Another Magazine and starred in campaigns for Miu Miu, Prada and rag & bone.
Here's our Lea Seydoux crash course for those of you who need to get with the programme and start following her burgeoning career ASAP:
1. Filming Blue is the Warmest Colour made Lea question her sexuality; "Of course I did [question it]. Me as a person, as a human being...It's not nothing, making those scenes. Of course I question myself but I did not have any revelations."
2. She keeps her love life under wraps and prefers to keep it private; you won't be seeing Lea engaging in any excessive PDA anytime soon!
3. Lea's older sister Camille is her stylist! We know who we'd want to dress us on the red carpet should the occasion arise...
4. As a young girl, Lea dreamt of becoming an opera singer and later studied music at the Conservatoire de Paris.
5. She received her first pair of Christian Louboutins at the tender age of 12 - from the designer himself!
Got Celeb, Fashion Gone Rogue, Blogspot