You are going to be seeing this girl EVERYWHERE this summer thanks to a new starring role in Orange is The New Black, which is back on Netflix for season three in June. Yes, I did say June… we still have three long months to go peeps, sorry!
Anyway, back to Ruby Rose and her being the best thing since sliced bread. Already on the radar for her modelling, TV and DJ work, Ruby’s casting is certain to send her star soaring.
We’re big fans of her style too- the awesome tats, tomboy styling, and razor cut all scream ‘I’m far too cool to speak to you’ but her model features keep her from looking harsh and she just comes across as well, the BFF we’d all love to have and the girl we’d all go lesbian for.
Do your homework before OITNB airs with our quick fire 5 things you probably never knew about Ruby Rose…
1. She’s the face of Maybelline New York in Australia, which makes complete sense when you look at her face. JUST LOOK AT IT.
2. Her character in OITNB is rumoured to cause ructions between Piper and Alex, as both ladies take a shine to Ruby’s character Stella Carlin. Oooh juicy!
3. She’s currently engaged to Phoebe Dahl, granddaughter of the late great Roald Dahl.
4. She’s involved with a lot of charities and is currently an ambassador for Headspace.
5. She’s multitalented! An actress, musician and designer. She’s collaborated with Milk & Honey, Gallaz and has most recently teamed up with her fiancee to design an ethical streetwear collection for their clothing range, Faircloth Lance.
Photo Credit: Tumblr