Meet Charlotte Moss. She's the younger half-sister of supermodel Kate Moss and at just 17, she's already begun making a name for herself!
- Earlier this year she walked for Sonia Rykiel AW15 at PFW and in February, Lottie was featured in a spread for Dazed and Confused dubbed 'From Lottie With Love'.
- After signing with the same agency as big sis Kate, Storm, 2015 is set to be her year. She's already appeared in I-D and Teen Vogue, done a Red Valentino campaign and modelled Beats by Dr. Dre - jealous yet?
- She may be in the middle of her GCSE exams - which her parents want her to concentrate on - but that hasn't prevented her from doing a recent shoot for for L'Official, Brazil.
- Her Instagram is packed with pictures of her modelling for Brazilian clothing brand Rose Cha earlier alongside Gigi Hadid.
- She's got the perfect "Girl Next Door" look about her.
- Her hobbies? Think typical teenager; Gym, horse riding, being a history buff, indulging in a bit of literature and of course, modelling!
Photo Credit: Harpers Bazaar, Vogue, Fashion gone Rogue, Daily Mail
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your profile for later