Summer is upon us and there's only so much Skinny Cow ice cream one can take before diving into a tub of full fat Ben & Jerry's. Dieting will only get you so far on the quest to achieving supermodel-like legs, so get ready to burn, baby BURN!
1) For slender, cellulite-free legs, reducing your body fat percentage is key. But if fad diets are to be avoided, just what SHOULD one eat? Stick with tried and tested methods; calculate your caloric requirements, develop a nutritional but low-carb food plan and have frequent small meals throughout the day.
2) There aren’t many who can achieve or even maintain a supermodel’s physique without effort, so focus is key! If you’re an absolute workout novice, push yourself to do 5 days of cardio a week for at least 30 mins. Alternate between moderate intensity aerobic exercise, HIIT (high intensity interval training) and even some circuit training - this will strip the fat right off of your legs!
3) Don’t forget; the aim isn’t just to burn fat but to develop your leg muscles too! Power walking, cycling, swimming, in-line skating, using the step machine, spinning and running are all effective ways to give your legs the definition of a runway model - just keep at it!
4) Leg rolls are a simple floor exercise that can be done at home. Lying on your right side, place your left arm on the ground for balance and support. Raise your leg leg to hip level and pointing with your toes, trace 60 circles. Then switch positions and do the same with your right leg.
5) If heading to the gym is what it takes for you to get cracking on with exercise, using an elliptical trainer WITHOUT an incline can give your calf muscles definition.
Scroll right to WATCH how you can get legs like a Victoria's Secret Angel model and shop below for what you'll need...
+ Find out new ways to get that sun-kissed supermodel tan HERE
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Video Credit: XHIT Daily
Like this post? Hit the heart to save to your problem for later